For today’s challenge, we’ve been asked to share 10 things that people might not know about us…..
- I’m usually indecisive and I sometimes make a big deal of small things.
- I’m a picky eater when it comes to vegetables.
- I am hypocritical. I try not to be, but sometimes I am.
- One of my greatest fears is having my tongue cut by razors…
- My ‘natural’ face is a pissed off kinda look…and apparently I have this look in my eyes that isn’t a ‘happy’ look…I’ve been trying to look more pleasant though lol! (My friend says we suffer from chronic biotch face lol)
- I’m shy and rather introverted, but if I get to know you and you get to know me and we become close, I become less shy and will open up to you more.
- I’m not a teary/crying type of person. If there is a sad occasion and I’m not crying like every other person, I’m sad, but I just don’t cry a lot. I do cry though.
- I’m slow when it comes to thinking of comebacks. just never have the right words at the right time…this is why I never win fights
- I love making care packages for our troops!
- I love journal writing.
If you participated in the challenge, I’d love to read your 10 things, link it below!