I’m not very good at keeping up with my blog schedule…I think I’ve bitten off more than I can chew and probably need to scale back on some things!
- Receiving lots of snail-mail! I get such excitement when i see a handwritten letter in my mailbox 😀
- Getting to Skype with my grandparents, and then my mom on Christmas Eve.
- A 5 day weekend!
- Volunteering on Christmas Eve and making cookies for those who were working on post over the holidays.
- Making Christmas treats on Christmas Eve with my dad and sister.
- Pizza and game night with some friends at my place.
- Getting to take my sister to the airport for her two-week trip to South Africa. It definitely gave me wanderlust!!
For more info on this blog series –>Weekly Small Pleasures Blog Event.
4 thoughts on “Weekly Small Pleasures #2”
Great pleasures! I love mail too and that’s so great that you volunteered on Christmas Eve. I would’ve liked to do that.
It sounds like you have had such a wonderful week! Thanks for sharing the goodness. Best to you in 2015!
Sounds like a fantastic week! Hope 2105 is filled with more moments like this!
Pingback: This Week’s Small Pleasures #31 | A New Life Wandering