Goal time! I haven’t really decided if making New Year’s Resolutions are cliché, because let’s face it, most of us break them before the end of January anyways. Every January, I look back at my journal entry for last January to read my goals and see if I’ve met them. Most years, most of my resolutions/goals I don’t even remember making. Some goals, I kept up with there and there, and I’ve rarely ever stuck with one. So for 2015, I’ve decided to make a more general goal and throughout the year (monthly), have smaller, more manageable goals. To recap my December goals:
- Create a blog schedule –> Created a schedule, but haven’t kept up with it. I went too big, so now I need to scale back.
- Create a blog logo/media –> Failed.
- Comment on 3 blog posts a week –> Failed, but I have been more supportive in my Tone it Up Community.
- Clean up finances –> Sort of. I know that I can’t spend anymore, except for necessities.
- Get in the habit of working out, starting with 3 times a week –> Accomplished! I have done some physical activity every day since January 1, and did pretty well in December.
- Wake up early to do Tone it Up’s (TIU) ‘booty call’ exercises, at least 2 times a week –> Failed.
- Complete the TIU Squat Challenge –> Got about 1/3 of the way through and then sort of forgot about it.
- Start eating clean, 1 meal each day, besides breakfast –> Failed again.
I made some January goals in December of 2014, assuming I’d accomplish all of my December goals, as the January goals take the December goals to the next level. I’ll keep those for later on in the year. My general goal for 2015 is to exercise regularly and eat clean.
- Follow blog schedule
- Create a blog logo/media
- Comment on 2 blog posts a week
- Wake up early to do Tone it Up’s (TIU) ‘booty call’ [exercising first thing in the morning], at least 3 times a week
- Complete Tone it Up’s #100byVDay, Sea Shells & Sit-ups’ #tiuTumsAndGuns, Blogilates’ #30dayflatabs
- Make clean food choices
- Finish Tone It Up’s Love Your Body Series