Is it just me or did January FLY by?! I don’t know where it went and I only hope time goes by just as fast in March, April, and May (since there’s no holidays from Presidents’ day until Memorial day. Let’s get to my goals:
- Follow blog schedule –> semi-success. I changed my blog schedule up a bit because I realized I didn’t have time to do it all, so I cut back on the number of times I’m posting.
- Create a blog logo/media –> Still haven’t done it yet, but I’m not sure how important it is, seeing as I have yet to do it
- Comment on 2 blog posts a week –> nope
- Wake up early to do Tone it Up’s (TIU) ‘booty call’ [exercising first thing in the morning], at least 3 times a week –> I tried, but found it just isn’t going to work for me. I have to leave the house by 6am, and it’s hard to wake up to workout, have time to cool down, and be out the door by then. I’m okay with that though, since I get in .75 miles on a bike, or walking on my way to work.
- Complete Tone it Up’s #100byVDay, Sea Shells & Sit-ups’ #tiuTumsAndGuns, Blogilates’ #30dayflatabs –>I did alright, 90% and learned that sit-ups or any repeated up and down sideways movement makes me dizzy…like sit-ups. Strangely crunches don’t affect my head. Just burns the abs!
- Make clean food choices –> This is the biggest struggle….but it’s a constant goal
- Finish Tone It Up’s Love Your Body Series –> still ongoing, I’m doing it about 80% of the time
- Publicize blog more through social outlets, starting with Facebook, by March 1, 2015
- Follow my blog schedule
- Comment on 3 blog posts a week
- (I’m also participating in WordPress’ Blogging U’s Blogging 201)
- Work out at least 4 times a week
- Complete Tone it Up’s #100byVDay, Blogilates’ #30daybuttlift challenge, and DoYouYoga.com’s 30 Day Meditation Challenge
- Make clean food choices