Each month, I’ll be putting up goals that I’m currently working on. I’m a little late this month, but I hope that this will help with accountability…so here it goes, starting small and working my way up!
- Create a blog schedule
- Create a blog logo/media
- Comment on 3 blog posts a week
- Clean up finances
- Get in the habit of working out, starting with 3 times a week
- Wake up early to do Tone it Up’s (TIU) ‘booty call’ exercises, at least 2 times a week
- Complete the December TIU Squat Challenge
- Start eating clean, 1 meal each day, besides breakfast
2 thoughts on “December 2014 Goals”
Funny thing is a recently watched a TEDx video arguing that public accountability lessens the chances that you’ll complete your goal (weird, I know). The science behind it actually made sense though. He explained how you work off of endorphins and that completing a goal obviously contributes to endorphins. However, the simple act of telling someone your goals oddly triggers a similar endorphin rush that your brain sometimes mistakes as already completing the goal. Anyways, not sure if I worded it correctly but it was SO interesting since I always used public accountability in the past. Sorry for rambling on 🙂
Very interesting! I’m curious to watch it, thanks for the insight!